Who are we ?
SOPRASOLAR®(originally SOLARDIS) was founded in 2008. It will soon be 10 years that the sun has been rising every day over solar development and photovoltaic solutions, whether they are installed on industrial buildings, institutions, public buildings or shopping centres.
Storms and sunny spells in the solar industry : SOPRASOLAR® has seen it all, and its expertise has deepened with every successive twist and turn in the regulations and the market.
In just a few years, we have become the leader in the French photovoltaic waterproofing market and this is thanks to two major advantages :
- The reliability and excellence of our offerings, which make us today the only solar solutions developers to have two processes that have been granted Technical Approvals (Avis Technique, ATec)
- The fact that we are a subsidiary of a global giant in the waterproofing industry, SOPREMA®, a hundred-year old firm that still growing fast : this means we can offer our customers the benefit of solid competencies in the waterproofing field, which make our solutions particularly durable.
Today, SOPRASOLAR® offers its Soprasolar range of products guaranteed for 20 years and suitable for every type of need on flat roofs.
Every day the sun comes up and, thanks to our panels, provides us with competitive, renewable energy.
SoPRASOLAR® of 2006 in today
SOPRASOLAR, on your side for over 10 years !
Soprasolar® Fix Evo 10°
- First projects with Soprasolar® Fix Evo 10°
- BIM objects customizable with :
- Soprasolar® Fix Alu
- Soprasolar® Fix Evo
- Soprasolar® Fix Evo 10
- First projects with Soprasolar® Fix Evo in Martinique (tropical zones)
- 500,000 Soprasolar® Fix pedestals sold
- 2 million sq.m. of waterproofed surfaces covered with photovoltaic panels, 90 MWc
2 Avis Techniques (technical approvals)
- 2nd renewal of the ATec for Soprasolar® Duo
- ATec for Soprasolar® Fix Alu on concrete
France's largest solar power plant on a flat roof
2 ETN (Enquête de Technique Nouvelle, certificate for new techniques)
- ETN (Enquête de Technique Nouvelle) certificate for Soprasolar® Tilt
- ETN (Enquête de Technique Nouvelle) certificate for Soprasolar® Fix Evo
- 1 million sq.m. of waterproofed surfaces covered with photovoltaic panels
Launch of a new business
- ETN (Enquête de Technique Nouvelle) certificate for Flagsolar®
- Launch of a new business of inverters SMA® and FRONIUS®
- Renewal of the Avis Technique (Technical Approvals) for Soprasolar® Duo
Soprasolar® Fix Alu
- ETN (Enquête de Technique Nouvelle) certificate for Soprasolar® Fix Alu
- Creation of a 3 MWc production plant with Soprasolar® Fix Alu
Largest production plant in the Paris region
- ETN (Enquête de Technique Nouvelle) certificate for Soprasolar® Fix Steel Plus
- Largest production plant in the Paris region (858 kWc) with Soprasolar® Duo
Industrial roofing in Spain
- Avis Technique (Technical Approvals) for Soprasolar® Duo
- Rehabilitation of 150,000 sq.m. of industrial roofing in Spain (5 MWc)
- Creation of SOLARDIS®
- Warehouse roof rehabilitation, Paris region (250 kWc)
First ETN (Enquête de technique Nouvelle, certificate for new techniques)
- ETN certificate for SOPRASOLAR® Fix Duo
- 1 production plant with Soprasolar® Duo