SOPRASOLAR® FIX EVO TILT PVC/TPO
SOPRASOLAR® Fix Evo Tilt PVC/TPO is a solar waterproofing solution for flat roofs without roof drilling that allows the implementation of tilted PV panels (portrait or landscape) on a system of patented pedestals for TPO/PVC membranes (Flagon®). Therefore, your PV installation is implemented on a safe, guaranteed and patented systems without adding ballast or drilling the roof.
Our patented pedestals are linked to raisers which gives the tilt (7°or 10°)
All our systems undergo very demanding fire and wind tests to ensure the safety of all our systems, contact us if you want to know more!
- Synthetic membrane (Flagon or EPPR) under technical agreement
- 1.5 mm width for TPO ; 1.8/2.0 mm width for PVC/TPO
- Puncture resistant (I4 ou I5)
- Without roof drilling
- Easy to put in place
- Height adjustable pedestal
- No thermal bridging
- On adherent waterproofing or semi-independent or mechanically fixed SOPREMA under technical agreement
- On bitumen, masonry, wood, steel load-bearing element
- Allowed slope : 0 to 10 %, on new and refurbishing projects
- Weight of the complex: +/- 14 kg/m² (without insulation and waterproofing)
- All climates
Our offer for your projects
Our team of project managers remains at your disposal to assist you throughout your project ! Contact us !
A wide range of products under technical approval
A broad range of "BRoofT3" solutions that complies with fire regulations
High quality products under guarantee